Day Training - Help Train Your Dog Faster
We come to your home during the week while you are at work and train your dog for you - the result is better progress quicker.
Effective: As your dog is being taught by a certified professional trainer on a reliable schedule the result is effective behaviours with faster results than just you training your dog alone.
Convenient: Training happens without having to coordinate schedules as you don't have to be present, we come to your home 3 times a week for one hour lessons with your dog. Ideal for people with busy schedules who don't have time or energy to practice daily.
Practical: Your dog gets trained to behave in their daily environment, not in the artificial environment of a class setting.
- Initial 1.5 hour lesson to review history & establish training plan for your dog to be successful
- 3 lessons a week for 3 - 4 weeks depending on the behaviours you're focusing on
- 2 transfer lessons where we show you how to maintain the behaviour we've developed
- Email summaries sent after every lesson, videos sent where applicable.
At an hourly rate of $80 the total for a 3 week package is $1000, 4 week package is $1240.
Coaching - Teach Me To Train My Dog
If you have the time & ability to train your dog but want a professional to help lay out your training plan, this is for you.
- Initial lesson of 1.5 hours to review history, discuss how dogs learn, develop a behaviour modification plan, and begin training exercises
- Two follow-up lessons 1 hr long: 1 week later to continue with training, then 3 - 4 weeks later to address additional concerns
- Email support is offered during this time
At an hourly rate of $80 the total for a Coaching package is $280. Additional one-hour lessons can be requested after completion of the Coaching package at the rate of $80/hr.
All lessons take place in your home for the areas of Hamilton, Dundas, Burlington, Stoney Creek, and Ancaster.
If you don't see your concern listed, or are unsure if we cover your area, please contact us.